What information do we collect?
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US – We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Mobile Number
Your Kid details:
- Mobile Number
How Loqqat Uses Your Information:
Loqqat uses the personal information that it collects to conduct its business and to provide you with the best possible services and experience. Loqqat does not share with any third party any user (student/parent/guardian) information that would identify the specific user in any manner, with the exception that Loqqat may, in certain instances, disclose your personal information when demanded by an order of court. Loqqat may collect, use and provide to trusted third parties solely anonymous data (statistics and quantitative data) such as overall usage of Loqqat’s App in a specific geographical location, length of use of the App by an individual in a given session (without identifying the individual), and average daily, weekly and monthly access to the app by unidentified users. We may also use, but not share with third parties, your information to notify you of safety issues, respond to your comments, questions or complaints, and to personalize your experience. Loqqat also uses your personal information internally for its everyday business purposes such as security, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
Specifically, you may be assured that Loqqat will:
- Not sell student information.
- Not build a personal profile of a student other than for supporting authorized educational/school purposes or as authorized by the parent/student.
- Use data for authorized education purposes only.
- Not knowingly retain student personal information beyond the time period required to support the authorized educational/school purposes, or as authorized by the parent/student.
- Support parental access to, and correction of errors in, their children’s information.
- Maintain a comprehensive security program that is reasonably designed to protect the security, privacy, confidentiality, and integrity of student personal information against risks – such as unauthorized access or use, or unintended or inappropriate disclosure – through the use of administrative, technological and physical safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information; and
- Be transparent about collection and use of data.
Information We Collect As You Access And Use Our Services
Usage Information may be collected using a cookie
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
When you use our Mobile Application, it may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Loqqat you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.